From: "Dale Leavens" <dleavens@xxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2005 8:07 PM
Subject: Re: contact link

> You just click on the link, if it is correctly set up the selected e-mail
client will be invoked and you will be in the message body.

> Some such links will first provide you with a list of subjects and things
like that.

> Dale Leavens, Cochrane Ontario Canada
> DLeavens@xxxxxxx
> Come and meet Aurora, Nakita and Nanook at our polar bear habitat.

on a web site there is a keystroke that will take you to a blank email form
with the recipients name in the to field.  Often when I want to use such
links on a site I end up accessing "my compyuter" or something else I have
no interest in at the moment.  If someone knows the proper keystroke I would
greatly appreciate it.  Judith