conflict between players in winxp pro

  • From: Moti Azrad Musician & Piano-Tuner <motia@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Jfw List <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 21:05:07 +0200

Hi friends,
When we install more than one player, can it cause conflicts between them?

I use win xp pro with Jaws 5.1 and have now only Windows media player.

Now, I got a recommendation to install, winamp, real-player, real alternative,
etc.

The question is again, can it cause conflicts between these players or others?

I understand that there are some Internet Radio Stations that require only real
player and others can use Wmp so what do you suggest me to have in my pc?

I read about real alternative that I can install it only if I have not
installed real player, etc.

I hope you understand my questions.

A good suggestion, what do I have to install to be able to open every type of
sound files and that these programs will not be in conflict between them.

A lot of thanks

Moti