conflict between keyboards

  • From: <ptusing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 10:54:46 -0500

Hi all,
I  bought the excellent  Gyration wireless keyboard which is super
responsive and full sized  if  one  picks that model.

However, JAWS  seems to get" confused"   if I am  using my regular desktop
keyboard which  is not wireless.  It seems  that JAWS  hesitates when  down
arrowing through  emails, files  or links on a web page.

Although I  think the Gyration keybaord is excellent,  I would ask  users
of these products  if the  us  b antenna which must  remain attached to my
computer   affects  JAWS'    responsiveness when the wireless keybaord   is
not in use.

Is  JAWS somehow  " confused"  by 2  keyboards  being  instaled  and  is
there  a fix for that?

Many thanks.