Re: completely uninstalling jaws

  • From: "chevelle" <chevelle33@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 18:08:02 -0500

Hi, yeah that is the easy part. Going to the c drive, picking the program
folder, then deleting the Jaws folder, but even when you do all that I know
that there are still references to Jaws on the hard drive. I'm thinking you
have to go into the registery to remove the rest. Hopefully there is another
place you can remove the other stuff connected with jaws.