Re: combo boxes

Jack, it's one of my bill-pay places and unfortunately I can't find a spot
for you to see the combo boxes unless I'm signed in.  A friend says it looks
like a pull-down menu and there are these options like standard payment,
rush payment, etc.  And when you tab it just seems you're in another one of
these darn pull-downs or whatever they're called.  I just didn't know if
there was a keystroke to make Jaws see more of the screen so it would find
these buttons, or if maybe I should check something in config to maximize
its use in combo boxes like this one.  I've run across a couple others like
this so maybe they're not even real combo boxes but that's what jaws is
calling it.