RE: column reading in excel

  • From: "Bissett, Tom" <tom.bissett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 09:42:53 -0400

Thanks Dave,  I am using jaws 10 and in the customize aliases I was able to
change the voice as you said closer to the normal reading voice I use.  I have
it much better now and I will continue to play with this to see if i can get it
to match the regular voice I use.

That header voice is nasty and I am glad to finally able to get rid of it.

Tom Bisset