Re: column reading in excel

  • From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 19:38:28 -0500

Tom,
While you are in Excel, go to your JAWS Options either in the JAWS Window or in
the System Tray, whichever way you have  it, and go to Voice Adjustment under
the Voices menu.  Make sure your Tutor and Message Voice is the same as your PC
Cursor Voice.  You could just make all of the voices the same if that's what
you want.

Gary King
w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx