citrix

I am attempting to apply for customer service work at a local call center in my local area, northwest montana. As required I have purchased the Jaws pro up-grade required to install Jaws on a remote server.

Unfortunately the company contracting with this call center is balking and refuses to allow installation of JFW version 6 on their server because of aledged fears of a server crash. In order to assure this company this will not happen I would like any one now using Citrix with JFW to respond to this message and let me know how it works: i.e. does it have any bugs, does it conflict with other applications such as Internet Explorer, MS Word, etc. If you are a consultant who installed Jaws for Citrix for use with a client I would like to hear from you too.

regards,

Ryan Coverdell