Re: choosing email client

  • From: "David" <davidwhitehead1957@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 08:18:57 -0400

Hello there;

if your wanting to have the BCC field showing in Outlook Express,
do the following,

1, create new message,

2, use the keystroke, alt+b,
you now should see the BCC field.
or, you could,

1, new message,

2, alt+v=view,
make sure that all headers is checked.

well, to delete from your deleted folder in OE,

you can tab to the deleted folder message list view, now, ctrl+a=select all,
and press the delete key.

if you want your deleted folder to empty after each time you close OE,
do the following,

1, alt+t=tools,

2, O=options,
or, from the main window in OE, just press,
ctrl+shift+o
this will take you right into the options.

3, now, shift+tab=general,

4, right arrow until you hear,
maintenance tab,

5, now tab,
you need to check the box that reads,
Empty messages from the 'Deleted Items' folder on exit

now, tab okay press enter.

hope this helps.