Re: child window

  • From: "Alicia" <astarner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 21:54:59 -0500

I did notice that the explanation was rather vague to say the least. I found other definitions but they were not very easy to understand. The answers that I have gotten from a few of my friends that in Microsoft Word the parent window is the application itself and the child window is say the document window. In this case the parent window is the main window in which there is a secondary window to allow the user to insert data which can not be moved outside the parent window. This document window where you insert text is the child window. I don't know if that helps but that is the explanation that my friend gave me who is a computer programming student. I apologize if it doesn't help.

Alicia

seeing people towards them."
- Helen Keller, 1925

----- Original Message ----- From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>