Re: checking headers and footers

  • From: "Donna Corson" <donnalettie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 17:07:11 -0500

I also like the alt delete command with the Jaws cursor so you know exactly
where you are using the pixels.  If you check your left margin with the pc
cursor, does that mean if it says one that it is the first column of the
line?  If that line happens to be indented for some reason, wouldn't it
still say column one and the only way you could really know that it was at
the actual margin that you want would be to check the approximate pixel
count.