Re: changing the pronunciation of a

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 01:51:44 +0300

HI!!!
actually  cannot  understand that  question
i  know  that   you  can  change   the  pronounce  of  certain spoken
word or phrase  , that's  from  the  dictionary manager.
but  haven't heard about   changing  the pronunciation  of  announcing
characters  in  separately.
I' am  sorry  if  my  understanding  drived me  in  mistaken,  but
please describe  what  you  mean  in  more  brilliantly.

--

mostafa muhammad taric almahdy
skype: