Re: changing language situation

  • From: "Robert Smith" <rrrsmith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 22:43:23 -0800

Hello Flor and Chris,

Many many thanks for your solutions to my German language problem.  Flor; your
step by step,-down arrow twice, right arrow once etc.0 was what enabled me to
finally reach the proper list.  Since those menus were being read to me in Jaws
version of German, they were neither G. or E., and I couldn't tell where I was.
 It took me a half hour just to figure out what your message said.  Chris; your
short cut is great since it avoids all the above.  Not being able to rid my
computer of German locked up my machine for a couple of days.

Thanks again,  Bob S.