Re: changing identity with Outlook Express

  • From: "Georges Doura" <greatgeorges@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 08:03:09 -0500

Lenny,

To change identity you must first make another one and on the default
Outlook Express do anALT F and S and arrow to the identity you want and
click inter...

Lenny Send me an email and I'll you some files with info on OUtlook
Express...

Georges

"Spiritualism is the engine which drives Intellectualism"
Georges Doura
"With a smile you can make the sun-shine  over the cloud and brighten your
life."

:) To understand the beauty of the body, one must first understand the
perfection of the soul.:)

"May the Eternal Lord of the Universe bless you and your family
continuously with the divine light of his grace, and may your voyage in
this World lead you to the divine light of his glory!!!"

Georges Doura