Re: cd burning packages and jaws. .

  • From: "Jack Lowe" <akronjack1982@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 15:47:46 -0500

One thing I've learned regarding windows and media player is that it's not
real Jaws friendly.  It is very graphic oriented.  As an example, you can be
going through a list of tabs, then shift tab, and it will show you something
totally different from what you just saw.  I don't get it.  It's as if they
are always moving around or something.  However, the audio from WMP is
really awesome!  They are now up to version 10 of the media player.
But, I still like using Winamp.  I have a few plug-ins that make the sound
quality better, and I also have a cross fading plug-in that mixes mp3's
together, like on the radio.  .  Jack