Re: cats

I have a cat who thinks JAWS is the greatest thing since sliced bread. When she hears the computer she comes running. She knows that means I'm going to be sitting still, and thus be available for her to curl up in my lap. I'm convinced she knows more about JAWS than I do.

Sue B.

On 5/4/2010 11:45 PM, Kerri wrote:
now when cats learn jfw, we might have somehting here.
If cats always land on their feet and buttered toast always lands buttered side down, what happens if you dropped a cat that was connected to the buttered toast?

    ----- Original Message -----
    *From:* Tim <mailto:tim@xxxxxxxxxx>
    *To:* jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    *Sent:* Tuesday, May 04, 2010 8:05 PM
    *Subject:* Re: nvda

    Well we first need to know how far the cat and the toast are
    falling so we can put the values into the equations for the law of
    gravity. Further, we would need to know if it was falling at an
    angle or falling straight. It is not likely the toast will lose
    its connection with the cat until both hit the ground--assuming
    butter is the only adhesive in the scenario being envisioned here.
    Tim

        Date: 05/04/10 01:27:00