Re: can you recommend which braille display to get that would work with jaws 11

  • From: "Zdenek Vopat" <zdenekvopat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 00:22:14 +0100

I should have told you guys what braille displays are available in my country,
so here they are, can you please tell me which of those works  with jaws 11
possibly what are your experiences with them?
so here iss the list:
focus 40
focus 40 Blue
Pac Mate 40 PBD
brailliant 40 (I was told that it is not supported yet)
alva 544 satellite traveller
braille voyager 44
alva BC 640
many thanks again.