Re: can you recommend which braille display to get that would work with jaws 11

  • From: "Kerri" <shalom75@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 14:15:14 -0800

Hi, Steve:
    Yes, I had to use Parallel but I didn't get this power Braille until I had
version 11 so I of course don't know what it runs like with serial. If FS ever
gets their heads straightened out and includes serial, I'll switch to it.
I will sing a song of hope.  Sing along, God of Heaven come down; come on
down.  Just knowing You are near is enough.  God of Heaven come down, come
on down.