Re: can you recommend which braille display to get that would work with jaws 11

  • From: Marijan Janev <janevm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Jan 2010 22:49:20 +0100

Hi, not at the moment, because I currently use EasyBraille40 with bluetooth. But, optelec driver for BV works good with jaws11. Personally, I think that Alva Braille controler 640 is the best choice from the list you mentioned. But I have no any experience with focus40 blu yet and so I can't say anything what are its advantages and disadvantages.

Zdenek Vopat said the following on 9.1.2010 22:11:
just to be sure are you using braille voyager 44 with jaws 11?
What are your experiences with these different displays with jaws 11? How do these displays differ from each other?
Zdenek