can see why putting jaws on the system tray maybe wasn't such a good idea

  • From: "Patricia" <bcsarah.fan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 20:49:03 -0700

I put JAWS on the system tray when I was experimenting for others, but now it's
no longer there. I've had icons disappear before, i.e. the battery icon (I'm
working on my laptop) but it would come back after a restart. it's been awhile
since I've seen jaws though. which isn't good, because now if I want to change
anything I can't. all I want to do is be able to see jaws again so I can
quickly put it back into the alt-tab rotation, where it belongs!