can not listen Jaws8.0 say copy or paste or cut

  • From: Moti Azrad <motia@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 00:52:38 +0200

Hi friends,

I'm using Jaws7 and Jaws 8.0.423 and the problem occurs in Jaws8.
When I copy some thing, a file or a selected line and I press: ctrl+c I
don't hear Jaws says: copy to the clipboard but I see it on my Braille
Display and the copy or paste or cut, work properly but Jaws, doesn't
say it.
I don't have that problem with Jaws7, the previous version of Jaws.

Any output here is greatly appreciated.
I tried to repair Jaws8, without good results to solve that problem.
I am using win xp pro with the best configurations for Jaws.

Thanks much

Moti

Moti Azrad
Musician & Piano-Tuner