Re: calling one handed jaws users

  • From: "Tippy" <tippy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 18:41:24 -0500

Mark,
  First, do you know about sticky keys? You can turn them on by pressing the
left hand shift key five times, then tab to OK and they're on. This will
allow you to press the alt, windows, control and other command keys one key
at a time to make up your key combination. You can turn them off the same
way you turned them on.
  As for the keyboard, I have stuck a fine coarse sand paper with an
adhesive on the back ( like double faced tape only with sand paper on one
side ) on certain keys, such as the c, n and the period on the first row of
the keyboard, so I can find the other keys quickly. This has worked on all
of the keyboards I have tried it on. Hope this is what you wanted help with.
   Brian, a one handed keyboard user