Re: calendar programme with jfw

  • From: "D. J. Mitchell" <mitch44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 07:10:38 -0700

Hi,  I don't know what E Mail Program you are using but the full version of
Microsoft Outlook has a full feature Calendar program included.
In my case, I just received a tutorial on Outlook 2002 with JAWS and am
still reviewing the cassettes.  I ordered the cassette version and I think
the 6 tape course was $35.
Write me off list if you have additional questions and I'll try to be more
instructive.
Only 108 here in Arizona today.  Mitch