Re: buy.com website problem

  • From: "Cher Bosch" <Cher.Bosch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 07:35:35 -0600

Is Adobe nagging you to update the program?  If so, I had no peace (and
no luck) until I finally did it.

Cher

>>> "Vicki Wherry" <amethyst17@xxxxxxx> 12/11/06 1:48 PM >>>

I've been trying to access a rebate form on Buy.com, and every time I
click
on the link, the Adobe reader box comes up. When I select "start" to
download the form, I get booted back on to the original web page. I've
tried
"saving target as", and that doesn't work either. I'm using JAWS 7.1
and IE
6.0.2900.2180. Any ideas how to download this form for printing?

Thanks.

Vicki

line.

or the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather