RE: burnning iso files to cd

Yup, it's just like Aman says. Just burn yourself a data cd and put that
Iso file on there and when you put the disc back in the drive it'll be a
perfect copy of the file, in other words it'll be a copy of the program and
you'll be able to install it just as you would if you were installing an
actual cd of the program.