RE: burning movie dvds

  • From: "Liz Wade" <ewade@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 17:57:27 -0700

Hi Alan:

When I choose audio I get three choices, make mp3 disc, make wma disc or
make nero digital audio disk.  If I am wanting the video also to be shown
when viewing the dvd, which of the three audio formats would you try?  I
confess I do not know anything about nero digital audio.  Yes, the renamed
mpg file played just fine with realplayer on my computer and I received both
audio and video.  Thanks.

Liz

Honestly, I do not know about the copy protection thing; this was a movie I
downloaded off WinMx.

   _____