Re: burning cd's with window media player

  • From: "ptusing" <ptusing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 20:12:45 -0500

Thanks!
Sorry you were feeling very ill.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)" <Ted.Lisle@xxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2007 4:18 PM
Subject: RE: burning cd's with window media player

Holy smoke, no wonder you're having problems.  I hate that interface.
It's as difficult as the audio side is easy.  Half the time, I just copy
and dump 'em in there, which usually works, unless I'm using a
DVD--that's another story.  i've managed to do it successfully from time
to time, but usually figure it's just not worth it.  Funny thing, it

Ted