        From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Judith Bron
        Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2007 3:58 PM
        To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject: Re: burning cd's with window media player

        Ted, I'm using Sonic for text CD's.

                ----- Original Message -----
                From: Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS) <mailto:Ted.Lisle@xxxxxx>
                To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2007 10:55 AM

                Are you using Sonic for audio or data CD's.  The former
interface could be better, but the latter is quite easy, as long as you
are simply copying or creating samplers from other CD's.  The user can
even sample a track he is preparing to add to the list, just to insure
he has the one he wants.  I haven't done anything more ambitious with it
yet (I have a plan to transfer a bunch of old singles, but haven't
actually started).  It's possible Media Player or some other app might
be better for certain kinds of projects, but, if I can help with Sonic,
just contact me at tlisle@xxxxxxxxx

                Ted