RE: "bullet"

  • From: "James Austin" <saulky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 20:27:34 +0100

Hi Chris

I assume you mean in MS Word in office 2003 etc?

If you press alt o in the document window and go down the list you'll hear
bullets and numbering
Pressing enter on this will open up a dialog box which jaws will rread out
You can cycle through the various options by using the arrow keys selecting
the one you want by pressing enter on the one you want.

Take Care guys

PS if anyone would like to contact me offline my msn is saulky@xxxxxxxxxxx
this is my .net passport sign in as well