buggy free Jaws

  • From: Private Party <ldy420@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 15:05:04 -0500

Well thanks for the explanation of:

That there was a bug version on the FTP down load for a period of time.

I guess who ever Erric is was correct, I am lucky.

I will not remove it unless I am notified by HJ or Freedom in writing to do so.

Meanwhile, I am enjoying it.

One more follow up question if anybody can explain:

I just made a copy of that original down loaded program application, "Jaws
5.01" from my C drive on to a CD.

I then ask my Wife to install it on her lap top a few minutes ago.

It is working just fine on her's machine now too.

So it appears not only was it a keyless down load version, but can be
copied as well.

Very strange to say the least.

Especially since HJ spent all those years trying to not make that slip up.

That key not being required actually leaves the version that myself and who
ever else got a real bonus.

I still have the original down load on my save down load file and could
copy it over and over it I chose.

For now, I am satisfied to have it for my own personal use.

Thanks for all the help folks.

Regards,
L.D. Yooman