Re: braille display attributes and highlighting

  • From: "Patricia" <bcsarah.fan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 09:00:41 -0700

okay. does it make a difference... like usually when I've made my changes and have okayed closing the second dialog, I usually do escape to get out of the first dialog, and then do control-s to save the changes I've made. I wouldn't think there's a difference, but you know how computers can be sometimes. and just as I suspected, even when I unckeched that box, it wouldn't uncheck while the others would. that's what happened to me before. I got so frustrated after the millionth time that I pretty much gave up and got used to it. this was a couple of years ago already.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Griffiths, Steve" <Steve.Griffiths@xxxxxxxxxxx>