Re: backup jaws configuration

  • From: "Negoslav Sabev" <negi4a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 22:39:17 +0200

1. Go to the folder you created and pasted the jaws settings and open it.
2. ctrl+a and ctrl+c to select and copy all.
3. Start menu/programs/jaws11/explore jaws/explore jaws settings/enter.
4. ctrl+v and confirm with replace all if you want, so all existing settings be
replaced.
5. you don't even need to restart jaws, but if you want, you may do this.
You may need to recompile some additional scripts if you have such.

Negoslav