RE: backup drives software

Gene,

Just an FYI.  The Novell netware client no longer maps a drive upon
is already in use.  And finally, you can specify, as part of the client
settings, a range of drive letters to be reserved (and so not used) by
the Novell client.

In Short, feel free to use drive F: from now on if you care to.  Not
that, in my opinion, this will be an issue for too much longer, as
Novell Netware, with all of its advantages, seems to be turning into a
legacy product only.  We've still got at least half a dozen Netware
servers, but their number is shrinking, while our Windows servers are
growing.

Chip Orange
Database Administrator
Florida Public Service Commission