Re: avg 8 not working

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 09:38:03 -0700

I'm not sure what you mean. What do you mean by saying your AVG 8 isn't
working? Does it refuse to launch? Or can you not access its controls? Or is
it malfunctioning? It would help if you were to describe what is going
wrong.

And what do you mean by saying you want to update Jaws but all you get is
authorization? I don't understand. could you describe what happens when you
attempt the update? Do you do it from the auto update feature on the Help
menu? Do you download the whole updated program from the FS site and try to
install it? What happens then?

Thanks.