Re: automatically starting jaws

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 14:00:47 -0800

Mike,

I think you'd have to load JAWS using the startup menu in your programs,
specific to the user you have set up. Each user can have their own set of
programs, desktop Icons, etc. So only have JAWS in the
Start/Program/Startup menu for the user you need for JAWS. Turn off the load
JAWS at startup choice in the JAWS options.

See if that works.

Dave