RE: auto forms mode

  • From: "Mullins, Chris" <Chris.Mullins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 08:19:19 +0100

Hi
I have been watching this thread and up-front I confess I have never
used Jaws 10 or Auto form mode but as a long time Jaws user and judging
by the comments made, I feel I must question the development policy of
FS.  They seem to be directing resources into adding bells and whistles
to something which was working adequately in the first place, when they
could have been utilizing them to address issues where Jaws struggles or
doesn't work at all.

Regards

Chris Mullins

Application Developer

First Data Nottingham (EH2C)
Embankment House | Electric Avenue | NOTTINGHAM | NG80 1EH (NG2 1RU for
Sat Nav)

T:0115 883 5751

Mailto:Chris.Mullins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx