Re: auto forms mode

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 23:13:52 -0400

It's called supply and demand.  We the blind are but probably  no more than
1 percent of their market.  So they say 99 percent don't need these changes
and we're not going to make them.  Who reports them and to whom?  It's
really not all that simple to do what you are wanting to do.  Great idea,
but how is it pulled off?

Rick