RE: auto forms mode

  • From: "Larry Stansifer" <larrys@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 19:04:14 -0600

Rick,

Is there an alternative? If so let's explore it.

Let me use an automotive hot-rod allegory.
Many of the automotive manufacturers don't want to be associated with the
hot-rod or tuner culture, however there some really bright engineers who
want to make those cars go fast in spite of the factory. They take these
cars apart assess their strengths and weaknesses and capitalize on the
strengths and bolster the weaknesses for a great end result. Why can't the
same can do approach be applied to JAWS?