Re: auto forms mode

  • From: "Caroline" <carolinecongdon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 20:15:48 -0500

MessageOkay. For what it's worth, here are my thoughts.

Every time FS comes out with a new version, there are always tons of people who
complain about the lack of features, and how they can't believe that FS is
charging for the upgrade. So now, FS has added the ability to move into and out
of forms mode automatically, and further, has given the user the ability to
choose whether or not they even want to use the feature, and they're still
getting blasted. We can't have it both ways. People want features, so they're
getting features, but the features aren't good enough. They release a version
that offers bug fixes and they're wrong yet again because they didn't include
new features. No matter what they do it's making someone upset. And, for those
that haven't even tried the beta yet, I would suggest that you withhold
judgment until you have tried it. You never know, you might just find that you
like it. Also, keep in mind that this is in beta. Beta, as a rule, aren't
perfect. By installing a beta, you're agreeing to accept the fact that there
may still be problems, which need to be reported to FS. So, what do people
really want? Just something to think about.

Caroline