RE: authorization troubles

  • From: Bruce Toews <water_drinker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 16:01:04 -0600 (CST)

Joy, I jumped in on the middle of this. What exactly is happening with
your authorization again? I ask because I had a 5.0 authorization disk,
and while my SMA entitled me to version 6, the disk itself wasn't
authorized for version 6. FS was able to e-mail me a set of code with
instructions that updated my disk.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
For information on my weekly radio show visit