RE: authorization code

  • From: "Chris Jenkins" <saveup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 01:02:48 -0400

Hello.

The first seven digits of your authorization code are available online.  The
full 25 digit authorization code is not available online.  When you e-mail
freedom scientific requesting a license reset you are requesting them to
reset the number of installs back to three.  I hope this clarifies what you
are doing on the website and what information is available on the website.

I hope this helps.