Re: article writing help?

  • From: "E.J. Zufelt" <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 12:13:28 -0300

Good morning Rosanna,

I'm going to take a crack at this, as I believe that I actually know what you're talking about.

Are you looking for a program that you can feed an article, that you wrote, and which will provide you with keywords that will be useful for online marketing and on-site search engine optimization, or something similar?

I unfortunately do not know the answer, but this, if correct, should get the conversation on the right track.

HTH,
Everett
On 5-Apr-09, at 10:35 AM, Rosanna Hostetler wrote:

Does anyone know of an accessible software or site to get help with articles? I have been reading of different programs where you enter the key words and program does the research for you and I downloaded a free trial but it doesn't work with jaws. Thanks for any help.
Are you saved? Jesus can give you salvation.