Re: article writing help?

  • From: Yardbird <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 08:00:40 -0700

Hi Rosanna,
Why wouldn't you just find some information you needed, read it, organize
it, take some notes to find the points that are what you need,and then write
the article yourself just as most people who write articles do, except for
some lazy high school and college students who might plagiarize some online
material or pay a service for a paper they put their own name on? This is
interesting, your question. Now, there actually happen to be special
programs, rather expensive and complex, for screenwriters who wish to write
a movie script but have no good ideas for their plot and characters. I won't
go into detail about that, but such software does exist. But I never heard
of software that allows people to simply not write regular prose articles.
or whole nonfiction books, for that matter, I suppose you're thinking?.
Where did you hear this idea? What made you interested to have something
like this?

organzie ----- Original Message -----