Re: article writing help?

  • From: Chris Smart <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 12:20:36 -0400

That sounds comparable to a program trying to write a hit song or paint a painting. Maybe it can do a little more than a standard search engine, but if I wanted to know about a particular subject, I would want to hear about it from a knowledgable person. Hmm, another example might be the difference between machine-translated Japanese into English versus a human doing the translation. Have you ever gotten Yahoo or something to translate a German or Web page or similar into English?

Anyway, please do lots of reading, organizing of your thoughts, summarizing, and write the article. The whole point is that someone writing the article is investing the time and effort to do the work that I don't have the time or possibly the skills and expertise to do myself.

Chris

Alternative archives located at: