are there discounts on broadband?

  • From: John Lee <jahplee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 15:22:38 -0700 (PDT)

I think I know the answer to this question, but I'm going to ask it anyway to
be sure. Has anyone heard of discounted broadband access for people with
disabilities, whether it be for someone with a physical or visual impairment? I
know that different states have programs set up for phone access, such as
providing free phones, etc. I'm wondering if there is anything out there in
regards to the Internet. Probably just a pipe dream.
Thanks,
John