any recording software with jaws

  • From: "Alan Dicey" <adicey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 18:00:15 -0400

Yes you can!,
In fact that was the main reason I installed it, to get all my old audible
cassettes converted to mp3 files, and store them on my external Terabyte Drive,
so I could throw the cassettes away.

With Best Regards,
Alan
Miami, Florida
Alan Dicey, President
"Yes, Blind and Visually Impaired People, Can, and Do, Play Chess!"
United States Braille Chess Association Home Page:
http://AmericanBlindChess.org