Re: antivirus software

  • From: "Grant Hardy" <granthardy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 21:05:18 -0800

Same here. AVG Free is perfectly accessible (but a bit confusing to set up) and finds all the viruses I download/get emailed. It's wonderful! I believe, and I am sticking to this, that you shouldn't have to pay just to keep your computer secure.
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Grossoehme" <davegross1@xxxxxxx>