RE: antivirus software

  • From: "Jouie" <jouiecel27@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 08:58:28 -0800

Hi,

I also recommend that to all. Cause I'm using AVG for almost a two years and
I find it so effective. It detected more than ten attempts of virus for this
last 8893 hours, and actually last week, it had prevented another one. Even
it's free, it works like paid anti-virus programs. What else can you ask for
huh? Ah, well, about accessibility, JAWS can read the interphase but not
that perfect, you know what I mean? But, there are lots of keyboard commands
for you. No especial scripts for that as far as I know. You may search for
one if you like, but I did.

Jouie