RE: antivirus program

  • From: "Renette Bloem" <renette@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 15:56:33 +0200

Hi

Unfortunately I do not have the direct link anymore.

Have a look at the following and see if you cannot find the download link:

http://free.grisoft.com/doc/5390/lng/us/tpl/v5

Alternatively, do a archive search of the topics discussed on the Jaws
Mailing list about this topic.  I am sure you will then find the direct
link.

Sorry that I can not be of more help this time.

Renette