anti virus mouwear question with Jaws

  • From: "Daniel McGee" <mc-g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 12:44:24 -0000

hi guys, I have a question about anti virus and mouwear with Jaws. Basicly I
have 3 programmes on my computer. 1. AVG Free 9.0 2. Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
and 3. Microsoft Security Essentials. Basicly with all the programmes above is
it really nessacary to have them all installed? I mean I heard that having more
than one programme on your computer can cause comflects with each other but I
have not seen any yet. Also is it possable that my computer will slow down? I
heard that people are using Microsoft Security Essentials more than avg don't
know if that's true but I was conserned about the programme not having a
scanner for emails. if so which one should I remove from my system?
Many Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.
Daniel